Thursday, May 19, 2022

Ballad of a Thin Man

I purchased 'Ballad of a Thin Man' (Bachman, 2013) from Rosewood Daylily Farm run by Mike and Kathy Slater.

Color: beige yellow with rose chevrons Parentage: (Belly Button Slipknots × Square Dancer's Curtsy) 

seedling # 07-345 










Scape height 42 in, (107 cm) 
Bloom size 10.5 in, (27 cm) 
Boom season Midseason-Late 
Form Spider 4.00:1 Unusual Form Crispate 
Ploidy Diploid 
Foliage type Semi-Evergreen 
Bloom habit Extended 
Bud count 17 
Branches 3 

A semi-evergreen has a better chance of survival here in the north. I hope I get to enjoy this one for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.