Thursday, May 19, 2022

My Dealers

 This page is a place for me to track the buyers I've used and the condition of the plants that arrive.


Rosewood Daylily Farm
Mike & Kathy Slater
241 Prairietown Road
Dorsey, IL 62021
618-585-4677
rosewooddaylily@aol.com
www.daylilyfans.com/rosewoodfarms

Plants purchased from: 

5/11/22 -Tusk, Ballad of a Thin Man, Blue Venom, Mount Herman Intrigue, Pink Stripes, Small World Hip Hop Music. Notes: Fans and root ball are large and in good condition. Shipment was delayed so the quality of the plants is amazing. No bonus plant on order of $150.


Micah Lewis

Plants purchased from:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.