Thursday, May 19, 2022

Pink Stripes (Derrow, 2006)

2024 Update: No extra fans.

I purchased 'Pink Stripes' (Derrow, 2006) from Rosewood Daylily Farm run by Mike and Kathy Slater.

2023: This beauty came up and brought its A game. This is definitely a keeper. I plan on crossing it with several purples.



seedling # MD-D881 

Color: magenta rose with pink cream stripping above gold orange throat 

Parentage: (Pink Brocade × Peppermint Parfait) Daylily Pink Stripes







Scape height 30 in, (76 cm) 
Bloom size 7 in, (18 cm) 
Bloom season Early-Midseason 
Ploidy Diploid 
Foliage type Dormant 
Bloom habit Diurnal 
Bud count 22 
Branches 2 

I purchased this one to get the stripe genetics into my hybridizing program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.