Thursday, May 19, 2022

Tusk

This glorious bloom is from Rosewood Daylily Farm run by Mike and Kathy Slater. 


Daylily: Tusk 

Color: dark peach with dark orchid plum eye above green throat 

Parentage: (((Mask of Eternity × Gerda Brooker) × Tet. Rainbow Spangles) × Free Wheelin') 






Scape height 40 in, (102 cm) 
Bloom size 12.5 in, (32 cm) 
Bloom season Early-Midseason, Rebloom 
Form Unusual Form Cascade 
Ploidy Tetraploid 
Foliage type Evergreen 
Bloom habit Diurnal
Bud count 18 
Branches 2

This is an evergreen which don't usually do well in the northern climates. I hope it makes it in my northern winters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.