Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Pink Whip Tips (Hanson-C., 2004)

2024 Update: No extra fans.

This beauty arrived as a bonus plant to my order from Pendergriff South.




Color: rose pink with deep rose eye above green throat

Parentage: (Swallow Tail Kite × ((Subliminal Calligraphy × sdlg) × Fire Arrow))
scape height  30 in, (76 cm)
bloom size  6 in, (15 cm)
bloom season  Midseason
form  Unusual Form
Crispate
ploidy  Tetraploid
foliage type  Semi-Evergreen
fragrance  Fragrant
bloom habit  Diurnal
seedling #  STKSUB109BHFARRO

8/2020 update: I've met Pink Whip Tips in person now and she's stunning.  The color is a mauve that leans towards lavender.  She absolutely shimmers in the sunlight. She has great pollen and set a seedpod that is growing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.