Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Spiritual Gift (Hansen-D., 2013)

2024 Update: No extra fans.

Spiritual Gift arrived today from Rita off the day lily auction site. This gorgeous plant was the bonus plant! These plants look amazing. I can't wait to see them thrive in my garden!



2023 Update: These are so beautiful with the hint of crimson petal lining. 

Color: sand with variable blue complex eye and thin edge, green throat

Parentage: (Whale Tails × Ladybug Sunnys Eyes)
scape height  26 in, (66 cm)
bloom size  5.5 in, (14 cm)
bloom season  Midseason,
Rebloom
ploidy  Tetraploid
foliage type  Evergreen
bloom habit  Diurnal
bud count  15
branches  3
seedling #  1BE6

8/2020 Update:
Spiritual Gift came with the scape cut off the main fan. No other scapes have come up. She's evergreen so I'm not sure if she'll survive the winter here in zone 5a. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.