Thursday, July 14, 2022

Seedlings I'm Keeping 2022

 Last year I only had two seeds that made it to bloom. This year I had many more! These are the plants I have flagged to move to a keep bed.


Seedling #51: Pink Mini

Lost the tag with seed information



Seedling #63: Maroon with dark purple/black eye

(Light of the World x Crazy Ivan) x Port Wine







Seedling #69: Pink with yellow stripes

Prismatic x Riseman's Flame






Seedling #72: Large Red with yellow/orange throat

Red Volunteer x Unknown






Seedling #67: Grape Purple with green throat

CA20-2: (Vesuvian Blackout x American Revolution) x Unknown







No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.