Sunday, July 17, 2022

Mountain Kaleidoscope (Keast-T., 2010)

 2024 Update: No extra fans.

I just brought this daylily home from Regionals. I can't wait to see this one in my garden. I have a nice sized clump I'm getting into the ground tomorrow.

2023 Update: It's so pretty!  I love the huge blooms and the differently colored petals and septals.

Color: purple burgundy with blue lavender eye radiating to yellow green throat


Parentage: (Spooner × Stargate Portal)


scape height  42 in, (107 cm)
bloom size  7.5 in, (19 cm)
bloom season  Midseason
 
form  Unusual Form
Crispate
 
ploidy  Diploid
foliage type  Dormant
bloom habit  Diurnal
 
 
seedling #  D01-04-04
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.