Sunday, July 17, 2022

Silver Lavender Hiccups (Kramer, 2017)

2024 Update: No extra fans.


I brought home this plant from 2022 Regionals. It looks like there are fun textures on this one.

2023: This first blooms aren't as stunning as I'd hoped. I'm hopeful that next year this will make a better showing.

Color: Soft silver lavender petals with lighter sepals, darker lavender eyezone with green throat, darker lavender ruffled petals, and prominent veins. Flower Form: single.

Parentage: (Margo Read Indeed × Lavender Blue Baby)

scape height  27 in, (68 cm)
bloom size  5 in, (12 cm)
bloom season  Midseason-Late,
Rebloom
 
ploidy  Diploid
foliage type  Dormant
fragrance  Fragrant
bloom habit  Diurnal
 
bud count  22
branches  3
 
seedling #  1-14d
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.