Sunday, July 10, 2022

'Heavenly Way Big' (Gossard, 2013)


 I purchased Heavenly Way Big from Micah Lewis

Color: maroon with a bluish purple eyezone and a very green throat

Parentage: (((Purple Starfish × (Pretty Desirable × Neon Flamingo)) × Tet. Skinwalker)

scape height  38 in, (97 cm)
bloom size  14 in, (36 cm)
bloom season  Midseason,
Rebloom
 
form  Spider 5.10:1
Unusual Form
Cascade
 
ploidy  Tetraploid
foliage type  Dormant
fragrance  Fragrant
bloom habit  Diurnal
 
bud count  30
branches  5
 
seedling #  N1
 
2021 -I picked up this plant with a large, developed fan and healthy root system. It is currently in garden position 31.

2022 -There is one fan and that fan is putting off large, beautiful blooms! I'll be moving this plant later this fall so it will have more room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.