Sunday, July 17, 2022

Deer Haven Cherry Sweetheart (Lidinsky-BD, 2018)

2024 Update: No extra fans.


I brought this home from 2022 Regionals. I like the dark eye against the medium pink. It should be lovely in person.

2023: I got a few blooms. It's not in a great place. I'm hoping if I move it, it will do better.

Color: Rose with purple eye and green throat, recurved, slightly ruffled petals.

Parentage: (unknown × unknown)

scape height  36 in, (91 cm)
bloom size  5 in, (12 cm)
bloom season  Midseason
 
ploidy  Tetraploid
foliage type  Dormant
bloom habit  Diurnal
 
 
seedling #  BD0008
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.