Thursday, May 28, 2020

Candy Cane Dreams

I've been spending time on the auction site again... I found lots of pretties and won this one!

Daylily Candy Cane Dreams
Color: red with yellow midrib and wide cream edge above yellow throat

Parentage: (Unidentified Flying Object × Murphy's Law)
scape height  34 in, (86 cm)
bloom size  6 in, (15 cm)
bloom season  Midseason
ploidy  Diploid
foliage type  Dormant
bloom habit  Diurnal
bud count  8
branches  1
seedling #  9803UFOML

8/2020 Update: This plant has healthy foliage, but has not put off a scape. I do not think I will see blooms this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.