Saturday, August 24, 2019

Puppuccino Morning (Bouman, 2018)

2024 Update: I have two double fans in two pots for $10 each.

 
Color: Palest cream yellow with a ruffled edge and green throat and overlapping rebloom with long bloom period.

Parentage: (Come Down O Love Divine × First Knight)
scape height  33 in, (83 cm)
bloom size  6 in, (15 cm)
bloom season  Midseason,
Rebloom
ploidy  Tetraploid
foliage type  Dormant
bloom habit  Diurnal
bud count  16
branches  3
seedling #  07-106

8/2020 Update: No scapes on Puppuccino Morning this year. Maybe next year.

2022 Update: This flower is simply amazing. It has thick, luscious petals with a crazy amount of ruffles. Even with all of the ruffles, this flower spreads open beautifully. It's one of my most popular!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.