Saturday, August 24, 2019

Indian Giver


Color: purple with lavender edge and medium purple watermark above green throat
scape height  20 in, (51 cm)
bloom size  4.5 in, (11 cm)
bloom season  Early-Midseason,
Rebloom
ploidy  Diploid
foliage type  Semi-Evergreen
bloom habit  Diurnal
seedling #  EDF-21-89

8/2020 Update: In my garden, Indian Giver isn't the blue purple like the "official" picture. It's a red purple. It's lovely and I'm glad I have it in my garden, but in case someone is reading my blog interested in this plant, be aware that the shade for me wasn't true to the color on the daylily society's database picture. This flower is fertile in the pod and pollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summore Bananas and Bubble Gum (unregistered seedling)

 2024 Update: No extra fans. This is one of my seedlings. I do not have statistics for it yet. I'll update as I have data.